The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Signed by the Author and Illustrator
This is a Deluxe edition of only 250 copies (Numbered 1 - 250)
Full Nigerian goatskin leather binding with white, red & silver embossing
- Hot-metal letterpress print in Bell 10 point font on Munken paper 120 gsm paper
- 348 pages. Paper size 240 x 170mm
- Red silk ribbon
- Silver gilding on three paper edges
- 21 illustrations by Anne Yvonne Gilbert
- Frontispiece illustration tipped-in
- Endpapers showing the gates of the Circus
- Housed in an embossed Solander Box with plush lined interior
Video showing the three different bindings and the craftsmanship required to produce these rare and beautiful handmade books.
The Deluxe edition is part of the complete edition of 580 copies. The complete edition is made up of:
20 specials will be bound which are not for sale. These will be used for marketing and for the libraries of the author, publisher and illustrator.
The price DOES NOT include any import taxes or duties that your country may apply. These will be for you to settle with the relevant authorities should such payments be required.
Images shown are of our mock up books. These dummy books are to show what the final publications will look like and to uncover any issues in production. The final product may have some minor changes, such as a font change or adjustments needed to create a high quality finished product.
Erin Morgenstern's latest bestselling Novel - The Starless Sea is now also available to pre-order on our website: www.booksillustrated.com