The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
Signed by the Author and Illustrator, Anne Yvonne Gilbert
To be published May/June 2024
This is the Prestige Edition of only 26 copies (Marked A-Z)
After receiving your order we will contact you via email to discuss what letters are available
- Signed by the author and illustrator
- Bound in vellum with embossed image of a bee
- 17 tipped-in colour illustrations by Anne Yvonne Gilbert
- Printed offset on Mohawk 148gsm superfine paper in 10-point Book Antiqua
- Paper edges gilded to three sides with real Gold
- Approximately 432 pages - 240 mm x 170 mm
- Honey Gold silk ribbon and head and tail bands
- Hand bound by Ludlow Bookbinders
- Housed in an enhanced plush lined solander box
- Folio of prints signed by the illustrator
The Prestige Edition is part of the edition of 850 copies. The complete edition comprises:
20 Specials will be bound which are not for sale. These will be used for marketing and for the libraries of the author, publisher and illustrator.
The price does not include any import taxes or duties that your country may apply. These will be for you to settle with the relevant authorities should such payments be required.
Images shown are of our prototype books. These prototype designs are to indicate what the final publications will look like and to uncover any issues in production. The final product may have some minor changes, such as a font change or adjustments necessary to create a high quality finished product.